The 2kg CO2 carbon dioxide extinguisher is your strength against electrical fires. The small but powerful device instantly starves a fire of its oxygen, stopping the blaze and returning the area back to safety.
Not only does this CO2 extinguisher remove the oxygen from the fire, it also reduces the heat of the blaze, emanating a very cold discharge. This helps keep your electrical equipment or machinery safe, reducing any harm to your equipment.
CO2 Extinguishers can be identified by a black colour band. The 2.0kg CO2 can be used in; Electrical Switchrooms, Computer server rooms,Offices,Workshops, Any rooms with electrical equipment installed, Vehicles,
The 2.0kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher can be used against the following fires:
- Class B – Fires involving combustible liquids such as petrol, oil paint and solvents
- Class E – Fires where the ignition source contains electrical equipment such as motors, switchboards and electrical appliances
The 2.0kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher should not be used against the following fires:
- Class C – Fires involving combustible gases such as LPG, Natural gas and acetylene
- Class D – Fires involving combustible metals such as aluminum shaving or magnesium
- Class F – Caused by cooking oils and fats
SPECIFICATIONS: Operating Pressure: 58 bar, Dimensions: 117mm x 535mm, Cylinder Volume: 3.0L, Pressure: 215 bar, Full weight: 5.1kg, Size: 2.0kg, Fire Rating: 2B:E, Agent: CO2